乐于分享
好东西不私藏

100个国际商务英语口语常用句型(附pdf)

100个国际商务英语口语常用句型(附pdf)

还在为和海外客户沟通抓耳挠腮?

报价时不知道怎么开口?谈判到关键环节突然卡壳?合同、物流、付款的专业话术记不住?售后索赔更是不知道怎么措辞才得体?

别慌!这份国际商务英语口语常用句型大全,直接帮你把难题全解决!

我们根据真实外贸业务流程,把 109 个高频句型分成了 13 大场景 —— 从商务邀约拜访、产品咨询报价,到价格谈判、合同签订,再到运输发货、付款结算,甚至是售后投诉索赔,每个环节的实用话术都给你整理得明明白白。

中英对照,拿来就能用,再也不用临场组织语言。

不管是新手小白快速上手,还是资深外贸人查漏补缺,这份干货都能让你和客户沟通效率翻倍,订单接到手软!

👇 赶紧码住,转发给你身边需要的外贸伙伴吧!

【PDF版】获取方法在文末

【PDF版】获取方法在文末

【PDF版】获取方法在文末

01

今日【PDF文稿】预览图

【PDF版】获取方法在文末

-篇幅有限仅展示部分-
🟢完整版后台获取🟢
02

今日【英语口语

一、 商务邀约与拜访

  1. What time would be convenient for you? 看什么时间比较方便?
  2. Would you please tell me when you are free? 请问你什么时候有空?
  3. Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company, and I hope to conclude some business with you. 很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

二、 产品与业务咨询

  1. What I care about is the quality of the goods. 我关心的是货物的质量。
  2. I’d like to know more about your business connections abroad. 我想多了解一些你们公司在国外的业务联系。
  3. I want to know more about your product. 我想了解一下你们的产品。
  4. Please have a look at those samples. 请看一下那些样品。
  5. May I see your list? 我可以看一下你的货单吗?

三、 样品与报价

  1. I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you. 我很乐意提供样品和价格单给您。
  2. Can I have your price list? 你能给我价格单吗?
  3. Will you give us an indication of prices? 你可以给我们报一个参考价格吗?
  4. Is that your quoted price? 这是你方的报价吗?
  5. Do you quote CIF or FOB? 你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
  6. All the prices are on the FOB Shanghai basis. 所有价格都是上海港船上交货价。
  7. Please give us your best price. 请给我们报最低价。
  8. When quoting, please state terms of payment and time of delivery. 报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
  9. Thank you for your inquiry. 感谢贵方询价。

四、 价格谈判

  1. What about the prices? 那价格方面怎么样?
  2. It would be very difficult to come down on the price. 我们很难再降价了。
  3. Our prices are the most reasonable. 我们的价格是最合理的。
  4. Can you cut down the price for me? 你们可以降低价格吗?
  5. We can offer you discount terms. 我们可以为你提供折扣。
  6. I can assure you our price is very favorable. 我可以保证我们的价格是很优惠的。
  7. Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 你们的价格太高,我们无法接受。
  8. I can’t agree to the price you ask for. 我不能同意你们要求的价格。
  9. We can’t cover our production cost at this price. 这个价格我们无法保本。
  10. Are the prices on the list firm offers? 报价单上的价格是实价吗?
  11. This is the lowest possible price. 这是最低价了。
  12. Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit. 我们的价格很合理,是基于合理利润的。
  13. Our prices depend on the quantity of your order. 我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
  14. We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us. 如果你们大量订货,我们可以降价 5%。

五、 产品优势介绍

  1. Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销。
  2. Our product is really competitive in the world market. 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
  3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. 我们的产品已销往海外许多地区。
  4. This is our latest development. 这是我们的最新产品。
  5. We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多颜色和款式可供选择。

六、 订货与订单确认

  1. I’m thinking of ordering some of your goods. 我正考虑向你们订货。
  2. Let’s call it a deal. 好,成交!
  3. We want to order this item from you. 我们想订这种货。
  4. What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods? 你们订货的最低量是多少?
  5. We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods at the prices named. 已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格订购下列货物。
  6. We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply. 我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请尽快供货。
  7. We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it. 很高兴接到你方订单,并确认接受。
  8. We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible. 我们希望尽快向你们公司落实订单。
  9. There is a change we have to make in the order. 订单中有一处需要修改。
  10. If an order is placed, we’ll pay the cost of the sample. 如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
  11. We postponed an order. 我们推迟了订单。

七、 合同签订

  1. It’s our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise. “重合同,守信用” 是我们经营的原则。
  2. When shall we come to sign the contract? 我们什么时候签订合同?
  3. Do you think it’s time to sign the contract? 你觉得现在该签合同了吗?
  4. Before the formal contract is drawn up, we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement. 在正式签约之前,我们想重申一下协议的重点。
  5. As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed. 由于合同中有些问题尚未解决,所以在签订合同前仍需继续协商。
  6. There are a few points which I’d like to bring up concerning the contract. 关于合同,我想提出几点看法。
  7. The seller should try to carry out the contract in time; otherwise, the buyer has the right to cancel the contract. 卖方应努力按时履行合同,否则买方有权取消合同。
  8. No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it. 签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
  9. Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect. 合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
  10. We can get the contract finalized now. 现在我们可以签订合同了。
  11. Have you any questions regarding the contract? 关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

八、 质量与要求

  1. The quality must be in strict conformity with that of the sample. 质量必须与样品一致。
  2. Generally speaking, we can supply all kinds of goods. 一般来说,我们可以提供各种类型的货物。

九、 运输与发货

  1. We require that transshipment be allowed. 我们要求允许转船。
  2. When can you make shipment? 你们什么时候装船?
  3. We’ll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time. 我们将按规定时间发货。
  4. When can you make the balance shipment? 你们何时可以发余下的货?
  5. I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible. 不知道能否尽快装运订货?
  6. Let’s discuss the mode of transportation. 我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
  7. What mode of transportation do you suggest we use? 你建议我们用什么运输方式?
  8. What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind? 你期望的发货期是多久?
  9. Please ensure that we’ll get the shipping documents before the arrival of the goods. 请确保在货物到达前我们能拿到正确的装船单据。
  10. When can we collect the goods? 我们什么时候可以提货?
  11. We can’t advance the time of delivery. 我们无法提前交货时间。
  12. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery. 非常抱歉,交货延迟了。
  13. How long does it take you to make delivery? 你们发货需要多长时间?
  14. The shipment is stuck in customs. 出货在海关受阻。
  15. We must insist on immediate delivery; otherwise, we shall be compelled to cancel the order. 我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

十、 付款方式

  1. Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against presentation of shipping documents. 我们的付款方式是不可撤销信用证支付,凭装运单据见票即付。
  2. Can you tell us if it can be done on an installment basis? 你们这里可以分期付款吗?
  3. Do you accept payment by installments? 你们接受分期付款吗?
  4. How would you like payment to be made? 你们希望采取什么付款方式?
  5. We expect payment in advance on first orders. 我们希望首次订货要求预付货款。
  6. What are your terms of payment? 你们的付款条件是什么?
  7. We can’t accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C. 我们不接受付款交单或承兑交单,我们只接受信用证付款。
  8. Do you accept D/P payment terms? 你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
  9. What is the period of validity of this L/C? 这张信用证的有效期是多久?

十一、 投诉与索赔

  1. If you fail to make the shipment soon, we’ll cancel the order. 如果你们不能尽快发货,我们将取消订单。
  2. I’d like to complain about the damaged goods. 我们对货物损坏提出投诉。
  3. We’re sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods. 我们很遗憾地表示,对商品状况不满意。
  4. Upon examination, we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample. 经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
  5. The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample. 所发送的货比原样品差。
  6. How many are you short? 你们少了多少?
  7. Could you please send them back to us at our expense? 你们能否将受损的货品退回给我们?运费由我们承担。
  8. Who’ll bear the freight? 运费由谁来承担?
  9. We have a complaint about quality. 我们对质量问题提出投诉。
  10. We have to file a claim against you. 我们不得不向你们提出索赔。
  11. The goods you sent are not up to the standard. 你们发运的货物不符合标准。
  12. I don’t think the responsibility should rest with us. 我认为责任不在我方。
  13. We can only take on so much. 我们只能承受这么多。

十二、 祝酒与寒暄

  1. I’d like to suggest a toast to our cooperation. 我想提议为我们的合作干一杯。
  2. Here is to our next project! 为我们下一个项目干杯!
  3. I wish you success in your business transactions. 祝你生意兴隆。

十三、 岗位职责与其他

  1. I am in charge of export business. 我负责出口业务。
  2. Paying tax is the duty of every citizen. 纳税是每个公民的义务。
  3. How many types are taxes divided into? 税收可分为多少种?

【需要打印纸质版的,直接扫码打印就可以
便宜、方便!

END

 免费领取方式 

第1步:点亮右下角的 “赞”+“在看”+留言:英语口语

第2步:关注下方公众号,后台回复关键词:英语口语

【本期编号:19】

即可免费获取本期下载链接

一直陪伴你,默默钻研!

点点赞

点分享

点在看

本站文章均为手工撰写未经允许谢绝转载:夜雨聆风 » 100个国际商务英语口语常用句型(附pdf)

评论 抢沙发

2 + 1 =
  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址
×
订阅图标按钮