100句英语各种场景下拒绝别人(附pdf)

别再只会说 No!100 句实用拒绝表达,轻松应对所有场景
还在为不会委婉拒绝别人而尴尬?🤷♀️
想拒绝又怕伤感情,张口只剩干巴巴的 No?
整理了 100 句超实用的英语拒绝表达,覆盖日常、社交、工作全场景!
从简单直接的「I’m good, thanks.」,到委婉礼貌的「Maybe some other time.」,再到专业得体的「I’m afraid I won’t be able to give it the attention it deserves.」
不管是拒绝邀约、推辞请求,还是婉拒不必要的安排,都能找到适配的表达,自然不生硬,礼貌不委屈自己~告别拒绝焦虑,轻松用英语体面说 “不”,赶紧码住学起来!
【PDF版】获取方法在文末
【PDF版】获取方法在文末
【PDF版】获取方法在文末
今日【英语口语】
100 句英语各种场景下拒绝别人
-
No, thanks. – 不,谢谢。 -
I’m good, thanks. – 我很好,谢谢。 -
I don’t think so. – 我不这么认为。 -
I can’t. – 我不能。 -
I’m afraid not. – 恐怕不行。 -
I’m not interested. – 我不感兴趣。 -
It’s not for me. – 这不适合我。 -
I’d rather not. – 我宁愿不要。 -
I have other plans. – 我另有计划。 -
Maybe some other time. – 也许换个时间吧。 -
I’m not available. – 我没空。 -
I’m booked solid. – 我的日程满了。 -
I’m tied up. – 我有事缠身。 -
I’m afraid I can’t make it. – 我怕我去不了。 -
I’m sorry, but I can’t. – 对不起,但我不能。 -
Not at the moment. – 现在不行。 -
Not today. – 今天不行。 -
I’ll pass. – 我不参加了。 -
Count me out. – 别算我一个。 -
I’m not feeling it. – 我感觉不太好。 -
It’s not my thing. – 这不是我的事。 -
I’m not up for it. – 我现在不适合做这个。 -
I’m unable to. – 我做不到。 -
It doesn’t work for me. – 这对我行不通。 -
I’m not in the mood. – 我没有心情。 -
It’s really not my cup of tea. – 这真的不合我的口味。 -
I’m not a fan. – 我不是很喜欢。 -
It’s not my preference. – 这不是我的偏好。 -
I prefer not to. – 我宁愿不做。 -
I’d rather skip it. – 我宁愿跳过它。 -
I’m not cut out for it. – 我不适合做这个。 -
This isn’t for me. – 这不适合我。 -
I’m not into it. – 我对这个不感兴趣。 -
It doesn’t suit me. – 这不适合我。 -
I’m not keen on it. – 我对此不热衷。 -
I’d rather do something else. – 我宁愿做别的事。 -
I’m not a big fan. – 我不是很热衷。 -
It’s not my favorite. – 这不是我的最爱。 -
I’m not feeling it today. – 今天我不感兴趣。 -
I think I’ll pass this time. – 我想这次我会放弃。 -
I don’t feel like it. – 我不想做。 -
I’m not ready for it. – 我还没准备好。 -
I’m not sure about it. – 我不确定。 -
I’m not convinced. – 我不信服。 -
It doesn’t seem right. – 这似乎不对。 -
I don’t think it’s for me. – 我认为这不适合我。 -
It’s beyond me. – 这超出了我的能力范围。 -
I’m not up to it. – 我应付不来。 -
I don’t see myself doing that. – 我看不见自己会那么做。 -
It’s not in my wheelhouse. – 这不在我的能力范围内。 -
I’m not comfortable with that. – 我对那个不舒服。 -
I’d rather stay out of it. – 我宁愿置身事外。 -
It’s not worth my time. – 这不值得我花时间。 -
I’m too busy to take on more. – 我太忙了,不能再接更多。 -
I have too much on my plate already. – 我已经有太多事情要处理了。 -
I need to focus on something else. – 我需要专注于其他事情。 -
It would be a stretch for me. – 这对我来说有点勉强。 -
I don’t have the capacity right now. – 我现在没有这个能力。 -
I’m not in a position to do that. – 我目前无法做到这一点。 -
It doesn’t align with my goals. – 这与我的目标不符。 -
I’m trying to avoid that kind of commitment. – 我试图避免那种承诺。 -
It’s not in line with my priorities. – 这与我的优先事项不一致。 -
It’s not something I want to pursue. – 这不是我想要追求的。 -
I’m looking for something different. – 我在寻找不同的东西。 -
It doesn’t fit into my schedule. – 这不符合我的时间表。 -
I’m trying to cut back on that sort of thing. – 我试图减少那种事情。 -
It’s not the best use of my time. – 这不是我时间的最佳用途。 -
I’d rather spend my time on something else. – 我宁愿把时间花在其他事情上。 -
It’s not high on my list of priorities. – 这不在我的优先事项列表上。 -
I’m trying to limit my involvement in that area. – 我试图限制我在这一领域的参与。 -
It sounds like a lot of work. – 这听起来像是很多工作。 -
I’d rather go in a different direction. – 我宁愿走不同的方向。 -
I’m not interested in taking that on right now. – 我现在对承担那个不感兴趣。 -
I’m trying to keep things simple. – 我试图保持简单。 -
It’s just not something I’m interested in pursuing further. – 这不是我有兴趣进一步追求的。 -
I’m not feeling well enough for that. – 我身体感觉不够好去做那个。 -
It’s outside of my area of expertise. – 这超出了我的专业领域。 -
It’s not something I’m willing to commit to. – 这不是我愿意承诺的事情。 -
I’m not sure I’d be any good at it. – 我不确定我会做得好。 -
I’d rather stick with what I know. – 我宁愿坚持我知道的。 -
It’s not the right time for me. – 对我来说现在不是合适的时机。 -
I don’t think this is a good fit for me. – 我认为这不适合我。 -
It’s not what I had in mind. – 这不是我所想的。 -
I’m not in the market for that sort of thing. – 我对那种事情不感兴趣。 -
It doesn’t quite match what I’m looking for. – 这并不完全符合我所寻找的。 -
I’m not ready to make that kind of decision yet. – 我还不打算做出那种决定。 -
It’s not a priority for me right now. – 这现在不是我的优先事项。 -
It’s not something I need at the moment. – 这是我现在不需要的。 -
I have other commitments that are more important. – 我还有其他更重要的承诺。 -
I’m afraid I won’t be able to give it the attention it deserves. – 恐怕我不会给它应有的关注。 -
It doesn’t seem like the best idea for me right now. – 现在对我来说这似乎不是最好的主意。 -
It’s not something I typically enjoy doing. – 这不是我通常喜欢做的事情。 -
I’d rather spend my energy elsewhere. – 我宁愿把精力花在别处。 -
It doesn’t sound very appealing to me at the moment. – 目前这对我来说听起来不太吸引人。 -
It’s not something I have an interest in pursuing right now. – 这是我目前没有兴趣追求的。 -
I’m going to have to pass on that opportunity. – 我必须放弃那个机会。 -
It’s not the best use of my resources at the moment. – 目前这不是我资源的最佳用途。 -
It’s not something I’m looking to get involved with right now. – 这是我现在不想参与的。 -
It’s not really my thing anymore. – 这不再是我的事情了。 -
I think someone else might be better suited for that task. – 我认为别人可能更适合那个任务。
今日【PDF文稿】预览图
【PDF版】获取方法在文末




END

免费领取方式
第1步:点亮右下角的 “赞”+“在看”+留言:英语口语
第2步:关注下方公众号,后台回复关键词:英语口语
【本期编号:33】
即可免费获取本期下载链接
即可免费获取本期下载链接

一直陪伴你,默默钻研!

点点赞

点分享

点在看
夜雨聆风
