乐于分享
好东西不私藏

Chinese Buzzword: What’s Fang gezi? 中文流行语:放鸽子

Chinese Buzzword: What’s Fang gezi? 中文流行语:放鸽子

早上好啊!这里是陪伴你提升中文能力的“汉语加油站”。

Good morning! This is “Level Up Your Chinese”, your companion on the journey to improving your Chinese.

안녕하세요! 여기는  여러분의  중국어  실력을  함께  키워가는 “Level Up Your Chinese”입니다.

昨天Lily介绍了能救命的“放人一马”,今天看看一个在社交中让人又爱又恨的词——“放鸽子”吧!

Yesterday, Lily introduced the life-saving phrase ‘letting someone off the hook.’ Today, let’s take a look at a word that’s a real love-hate thing in social circles!

어제는 Lily가 사람을 살리는 표현인 ‘팡런이마(한 번 봐주다)’를 소개해 드렸는데요. 오늘은 사교계에서 참 애증의 표현이라 할 수 있는 ‘팡거즈’에 대해 알아볼까요?

你的支持是我继续创作的动力!

Your support fuels my creativity!

여러분의응원이제가계속콘텐츠를만드는힘이됩니다!

记得点赞、关注并分享给你的朋友、同事和家人一起学习进步哦!😀

Don’t forget to like, follow, and share with your friends, colleagues, and family so you can all learn and improve together!

좋아요팔로우그리고  친구동료가족에게도  공유해서  함께  배우고  성장하는  기회를  놓치지  마세요^^

Guess You LikeClick the blue words below
Chinese Word:The Hindsight “Expert”-Mǎhòupào 中文词语:马后炮
Famous Chinese Saying:Confucius’ Three Pillars of Flow 孔子说:发愤忘食,乐以忘忧,不知老之将至2
Chinese Idiom:A Blessing in Disguise?-Saiweng shima 汉语成语:塞翁失马焉知非福?
Chinese Buzzword:Are You a “Lemon Spirit”? 中文流行语:你是柠檬精吗?
Chinese Words:How Did This Gesture Become the Disliked “Paimapi” (Flattery)?汉语词语:拍马屁是怎么来的?

📩关注我,每天学一点实用中文! Follow me to learn practical Chinese every day! 팔로우하고매일유용한중국어를배워보세요🚀