乐于分享
好东西不私藏

WordWalk漫游记 · 普救寺雨中小记

WordWalk漫游记 · 普救寺雨中小记

用脚步丈量风景,用文字记录时光。

We measure scenery with footsteps, record time with words.

这一次,我们走进山西运城永济普救寺,赴一场被雨打断的西厢之约。

This time, we visit Pujue Temple in Yongji, Yuncheng, Shanxi, for a Western Chamber date interrupted by rain.

💧 雨中普救,未竟的西厢

A Rainy Stop, An Unfinished Romance

刚踏入普救寺山门没多久,大风骤起,细雨匆匆洒落,行程就此被雨天打断。

We had just entered the temple gate when strong wind blew up and sudden rain fell, stopping our journey.

雨来得突然,也走得温柔。

The rain came suddenly and left gently.

我们只好停在屋檐下避雨,风吹梧桐枝叶晃动,树上果子纷纷落下,漫天飞絮随风飞舞。

We sheltered from rain under the eaves. Wind shook the plane trees, making fruits fall and catkins drift all around.

静赏雨色浸染红墙,清风掠过檐角,将古寺温婉诗意藏于静谧时光之中。

We admired the rainy scenery quietly, letting the gentle charm of the ancient temple settle in peaceful moments.

烟雨朦胧之中,莺莺塔静静矗立,草木掩映其间,清幽又富有诗意。

Hidden in misty rain, Yingying Pagoda stands quietly surrounded by plants, full of poetic beauty.

雨水打湿层层石阶,透着清冷雅致,本想拾级而上漫步游览,无奈雨天只能止步于此。

Rain wetted the stone steps. We planned to walk upward, yet had to stop because of the rain.

雨中同心锁静静伫立,承载着世人美好的情缘期许。

The love locks stand quietly in the rain, carrying people’s best wishes for love.

未能细细逛遍整座古寺,留有遗憾亦是旅途常态。旅行不必圆满,偶遇一场烟雨风光,便是难得美好。

We failed to visit the whole temple, yet regret is also part of travel. There is no need for perfect trips, and accidental rainy scenery is precious enough.

待到晴空万里之时,再重游普救寺,圆满这场西厢之约。

We will come back on sunny days to finish this wonderful trip.

📚 词汇积累 Word Bank

Pujue Temple 普救寺

sudden wind and rain 疾风骤雨

plane tree 梧桐树

plane tree fruits 梧桐果实

floating catkins 漫天飞絮

red walls 红墙

Yingying Pagoda 莺莺塔

misty rain 烟雨

stone steps 石阶

love lock 同心锁

WordWalk 漫游记,边走边记。

你有没有被突如其来的大雨耽误过行程?欢迎留言分享。

#WordWalk 漫游记 #山西运城永济#普救寺#雨中古寺#西厢记故里#梧桐絮语#短途出游#边走边记