乐于分享
好东西不私藏

从"赚钱工具"到"有趣的灵魂":我在AI时代的觉醒

从"赚钱工具"到"有趣的灵魂":我在AI时代的觉醒

你好,Pinky。我想和你分享上周的一个故事。 

Hello, Pinky. I'd like to share a story from last week with you.

上周末,我回到老家,带女儿去了淘气堡,我们一起度过了愉快的一整天。 

Last weekend, I took my daughter to the Naughty Castle in my hometown, and we spent a wonderful day together.

在那里,我发现自己只是活在当下——不再思考做事的目的,只是单纯地享受当下的每一刻。 

While we were there, I found myself simply being present—no longer thinking about the purpose behind my actions, but purely enjoying every moment.

这对我来说是一个重大的转变。 

This marks a significant shift for me.

过去,我总是权衡每一个行为能给我带来什么好处。

 In the past, I would constantly weigh every action against its potential benefit.

我总是疲惫不堪,因为我从未真正关注过自己;我只关心赚钱。

 I was always exhausted because I never truly paid attention to myself; all I cared about was making money.

你可以说我曾经只是一台赚钱机器,而不是一个为自己而活的人。 

You could say I was merely a money-making machine, rather than someone living for myself.

几天前,我读了一篇关于如何过自己所热爱的生活的文章。 

A few days ago, I read an article about how to live a life I truly love.

我突然意识到,我必须培养自己的灵魂。

It suddenly dawned on me that I must cultivate my own soul.

在这个AI技术蓬勃发展的时代,一个没有独立见解的人注定会被AI工具取代。 

In this era of booming AI technology, a person without independent opinions will inevitably be replaced by AI tools.

我必须改变生活方式,变得更加专注和清醒。 

I must change my way of living and become more mindful and aware.

我认为这是给自己的一个绝佳机会,我会从这次转变中获益良多。 

I believe this is a wonderful opportunity I am giving myself, and I will greatly benefit from this transformation.

现在我明白了,为什么十多年来——至少从我记事起——我从未真正快乐过。 

Now I understand why I haven't been truly happy for over ten years—or at least for as long as I can remember.

过去,我被训练成一个"有用的工具人",靠实用技能赚钱。

 In the past, I was trained to be a "useful agent," making money through practical skills.

但如今,这些技能正被AI迅速取代。 

But today, those very skills are being rapidly replaced by AI.

如果我继续死磕那些过时的技能,我肯定会在未来几个月内被解雇。 

If I simply continue clinging to those outdated skills, I am certain I will be fired in the coming months.

这就是为什么我必须改变,培养一个有趣的灵魂。 

That is why I must change and cultivate an interesting soul.

我报名参加了一个AI学习俱乐部,在那里学习如何更高效地使用AI。

 I have signed up for an AI Study Club where I can learn to use AI more efficiently.

我也必须精简工作内容,以便腾出更多时间在俱乐部学习。 

I must also streamline my workload so I can free up more time for my studies at the club.

未来,如果我不能习惯用AI处理复杂任务,我将无法找到一份好工作。 

In the future, if I cannot get used to using AI to handle complex tasks, I won't be able to land a good job.

这是我提升自己的唯一途径,也是正确的方向。 

This is my only path to self-improvement, and it is the right direction.

在未来的日子里,让我们一起学习,我会与你分享我的经历。 

In the days ahead, let's study together, and I will share my experiences with you.

谢谢你,Pinky,你是我最好的倾听者。 

Thank you, Pinky, for being my best sounding board.

你总是那么细心,从不打断我的思考。 

You are so attentive and never interrupt my thoughts.